Walking for Sixty-five Roses Fitted Tank Top (Long)
TAXES ARE INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
$5 from this product will go towards Cystic Fibrosis Canada.
Cystic fibrosis (CF) is the most common fatal genetic disease among Canadian children and young adults. At this point, there is no cure. I personally have two cousins with this disease. I have seen how it has affected them, and continuously learn more about this disease from them, and others with it.
Until the end of the day on December 31, 2018, $5 from this product will be donated to Cystic Fibrosis Canada.
This product is only available until December 31, 2018 at 11:59 pm.
These fitted tank tops are so versatile. The peachskin jersey fabric is super soft and wicks moisture to keep you comfortable. You’ll want these tops for your Saturday bike ride, and your lazy Sunday at home.
• Printed fabric made from peachskin jersey fabric, 92% polyester, 8% spandex
• Choose double sided print in the peachskin jersey or a solid back in a bamboo fabric, 95% bamboo rayon, 5% spandex
• Bamboo fabric colour options are grey or black
• Choose from regular (21.5”- 22.5”) or long fit (24” - 25”)
• Every tank top is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vibrant print will never fade with wear or washing
• Machine wash cold with a phosphate free detergent, do not bleach, tumble dry low
Production time: 5-8 business days