Walking for Sixty-five Roses Square Scarf
TAXES ARE INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
$5 from this product will go towards Cystic Fibrosis Canada.
Cystic fibrosis (CF) is the most common fatal genetic disease among Canadian children and young adults. At this point, there is no cure. I personally have two cousins with this disease. I have seen how it has affected them, and continuously learn more about this disease from them, and others with it.
Until the end of the day on December 31, 2018, $5 from this product will be donated to Cystic Fibrosis Canada.
This product is only available until December 31, 2018 at 11:59 pm.
Fluid and beautiful draped scarves are the perfect way to dress up any outfit and wear art where you go.
• Made from 100% polyester fabric
• Smooth surface with low lustre
• Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
• Print is visible about 50% on the back side
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash
Production time: 5-8 business days